Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday



The weeks just keep getting faster and faster with more to do. What have I not done this past week?

I most certainly did not miss the bus and arrive to lab 15 min. late, and leave an hour early. Consequently, I did not stay at school until nearly 10 pm at school to finish that lab.

I did not nearly miss the bus every single day last week, having to park at a different parking lot in order to catch the bus at the last possible stop before campus.

I did not pay $6 to park for 3 hours one day last week to avoid being late for PE. I would never waste money like that, and I would never be so irresponsible as to allow that to happen.

I did not get 12 hours of sleep over 3 nights put together and still drive to and from school.

I did not fall asleep in class almost every day last week. I love anatomy and could never fall asleep in class.

I did not make gak last week....wait, yes I did! I had a lot of fun doing it too. :P


Let's get some participation on this post...:D

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a very hectic (and tiring) week! I'm curious.... What's "gak"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what gak is? (Gasp!) lol Maybe it's an American thing. It was a fab when I was a preteen. There was all kinds of different versions of it. It's kind of like silly putty but runnier. If you look it up, you can find easy recipes and make some for your kids. They'd love it! 3 ingredients, glue, borax, and water.

    ReplyDelete