Monday, December 7, 2009

Guess What Kind of Monday It Is...



You got it! It's a "Not me" Monday!

It is not me who hasn't posted in 6 weeks.

It is not me who has had ear problems for 5 weeks.

It is also not me who hasn't been able to hear out of her right ear for a week and who got up late because she couldn't hear her alarm because her good ear was in the pillow.

It wasn't me who almost missed the bus this morning. I'm not irresponsible enough to almost be late for my final, even if it was a PE final.

I am not behind on my studying, despite the fact that finals are this week.

I am not pretending to be done and wasting time blogging and fiddling around with my blog background. I have much more important things to do, like study!

It is not me who has nothing interesting to blog about because I haven't done anything besides work, study, and go to church for the past 6 weeks.


Have you not done anything this past week?

1 comment:

  1. Yah, "never" crammed for exams last minute either! I'm such a super organized person, so I can totally "not" relate to this post! ;)

    Hope your ear gets better soon! That would be very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete