Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

This month has flown by! It's rather crazy. I have no idea how time can fly by so fast. I have so much to do still, and I'm applying to schools for grad school. That is scary. I could use lots of prayer!

A little update from this month:

I have had some lovely days of vacation. I've spent a lot of time with my lovely family and some dear friends. I took the GRE and I believe I did well. I volunteered a bit at the hospital. I have not worked at the SO for a couple of weeks because my financial aid was reduced for some unknown reason. I'm still confused about it. I have lots of prayer requests in this post. Pray that I somehow get the money back. I really need it. Hm...not much else new. I have some pictures to post but don't have them right now so I'll do a photo update my next post.

Nothing else exciting in my life lately except I am deleting my Facebook.

Ok, are you done fainting now? I know, it seems crazy but it has been taking too much of my time. I love it because it's a great way to see people's pictures, keep in touch with friends and family from all over. Nothing is really wrong with it, but I spend too much time on it and I really need to focus on more important things. So, it looks like I'll probably be updating this more often. I'd like to keep things on here as anonymous as possible. I like to post pics but is there a more secure way? I guess I could change my blog to more private. Any ideas? Feedback? Anyone read this? :)

Hope you have a very Happy New Year! May God bless you richly in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment