Monday, October 12, 2009

Yet another "Not me" Monday



Another Monday has come and gone. It was quite the busy week. Not too much happening in the way of the "not me" posts, but here goes:


It was not me who stayed up much later than I wanted to, talking with a friend, and trying to study at the same time. No, I know better than to multi-talk like that. I know studying is far more important, as well as sleep so I don't get sick.

It was not me who pinched my little cousin with a toy shark just because he did it to me.

It was not me who ate some Halloween candy today. I don't really like candy and would never be tempted to eat it, especially since I'm not trying to get cavities.

It was not me who took down someone's license plate number out of curiosity's sake, just to see who they are.

It was not me who totally blanked on the Station Deputy's number, even though I've punched it in tons of times, and nearly hung up on a caller because of my forgetfulness. Nope, not me!

It was not me who was wondering why on Earth everyone kept talking about Christopher Columbus, until I realized it was in fact, Columbus day.


Anything you've not done this past week? Let me know by replying with a comment! :D I know, I know, shameless plug, but I know you're reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment