Thursday, October 1, 2009

What a day!

What a full day! School's been in session for a week yesterday, and I already have tons to do. A quiz Monday, more stuff coming up, it's crazy! In A&P lab, we are memorizing all the bones and features of the bones. It's more than you think! For a small taste of what I have to memorize, visit this site.

I've already done this before in BioAnth in the Osteology section, so I wasn't as worried, but it's still a lot to learn. We had to know the Appendicular skeleton by today. So, last night I crammed, and it all came back. Then today in lab, my partner and I crammed together and we got 100%! :) Go us!

My PE class....Was totally awkward the first day, which was Tuesday. Everyone staring at me and of course I have no idea what I'm doing because I've never done serious weigh-lifting before. Today, I made a friend and PE partner, a nice girl. :) My CS lab worked out, and I knew more about the lab today than the lab TA! Went to work at the hospital, learned lots, met a hilarious patient. :) Tried to give plasma, the girl was not experienced enough and messed it up. This is twice now! Two times in a row the girls messed up and I got my $$, but didn't get to give plasma. It's lame. I like the $$ but I don't only do it for that, I want to help out. Oh well...

My SO job called and they approved my rehiring! :) More $$. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about sums it up. Yesterday things were looking crazy. Today, things are looking much better. I'm soooo ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment