Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



Where has this week gone? What a busy week it has been.

It was not me who spend time on FB rather than studying for her 5 tests this week, and two tests last week.

It was also not me who had a few "out of body experiences" and wrote about it for all to see. I would not admit to being crazy, never.

It was not me who fell asleep on the bus today, looking not unlike a homeless person.

It was not me who slept past 4 alarms, waking up at the same time I was supposed to be leaving for school. I did not get ready in 8 minutes and walk out the door with extremely poofy hair. (If I did do this, I would have grabbed a pony-tail holder.)

I did not tell the deputy at work that I would take his adorable American boxer and bring it home to my mother without asking her first.

What about you? Anything you didn't do this week?

Hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment