Monday, October 5, 2009

"Not me" Monday


It was not me who got on the wrong bus today, riding it from one end of campus to the other, then getting off and waiting for the next bus.

It was not me who wore a jean skirt to work at the SO today. Nope, I would never do something like that.

It was not me who had to spend about 10 minutes trying to decide whether or not something I remembered happening to me last week was a dream or not. Nope, I never confuse the dreamworld with the real world. :P

It is not me who still has a pile of clothes that never goes away. It does not just "appear" every day after I clean it up.

It is not me who still hasn't cashed her check. I need money and would never keep forgetting.

It is not me who is working two jobs and is volunteering at another place, and is going to school full time and still expects to get enough sleep at night.

What about you? Anything you "haven't" done this week?





**Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. So you're a MckMama follower as well, eh? ;)

    One of these days I will have time for Not Me Mondays again.....

    To answer your random question, I got my cute layout from me. :) (Meaning I made it myself.) Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I totally understand the dream thing! Sometimes I do that too. And then I feel SO silly : ) I am reading some of the Not Me's tonight and I am so glad I read yours : ) Good luck with all that work and school! Oh, the joy of being young! : )

    ReplyDelete