Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a beautiful day!

It was very beautiful today, and I stayed inside for most of it because it was freezing! But the sun was gorgeous, and the sunset was just as pretty. I got a photo of part of it.



Almost a full moon!

I read this article about taking care of your teeth and I thought it was very interesting. It mentioned that dried fruits are bad for your teeth because of the sugar and because they can get stuck in-between your teeth. It makes sense, but I never thought about it. I eat a lot of dried fruit because we buy the mix from Costco, and it constitutes as a major part of my diet each day. For lunch pretty much every day, I have yogurt, dried fruit/nut mix, and string cheese. Guess I'm going to have to cut out the dried fruit. :( Sad, cause I like it because it's easy to grab. But I do love fresh fruit and if it'll help my teeth, I'm up for it. :)

What are your favorites ways to spend a sunny fall* day?
Are you concerned about your teeth? Any drastic things you'd cut out of your diet if you found out they were bad for your teeth?


*Fall is officially here, and I'm not super excited for it, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment