Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall

I'm officially embracing fall on my blog now. My title doesn't always seem to fit, but I chose it because I love the sun and I try really hard to stay on the positive. It's not always possible, of course, but I do try. After Summer and Spring, Fall is my next favorite season. I love the beautiful colors and the warm, cozy drinks, sweaters, activities, etc. that come with the season. I hate to see Summer go, especially when we never get much of one here, but rather than hoping for it to come back, I decided it was time to embrace it and enjoy it, because all too soon, it will be winter and dark and dreary. :( Today was in the 70's, and is still in the 70's outside, despite the fact that it is raining. Even the breeze was warm. I think we're having what's called a Pineapple Express. The major problem I have with Fall around here is that is usually rains like crazy and is windy. I hate wind. But, it does make pretty pictures with leaves. :) So, welcome Fall!



I heard this great quote of Bro. Branham's that has become one of my favorites. It helps me, especially on those cloudy days:

"The sun is always shining. The only thing that keeps it from shining on you is clouds. If you get rid of the clouds, the sun will be shining." - If God Be With Us, Then Where Is All the Miracles?

1 comment:

  1. I think I like winter better than fall...there is Christmas, snow and my birthday AND peppermint bark...I love the phrase "Pineapple express"

    ReplyDelete