Monday, October 4, 2010

October

Where has time gone? Can you believe it's October already? I can't believe how quickly the past year has gone. And September has gone by in a flash. I hardly know what happened and it's already October. October is looking to be a very busy month! I do like being busy without school though, it's such a blessing not to have to be worried about studying and doing homework every waking moment!

Last week was a beautiful week! I went to my first Mariner's game in a couple of years. Sadly, my beloved team is terrible, and has hardly won any games. They lost 8-2, but it was fun being there. My camera is still missing, so I only got a couple of photos on my cell phone. But, fun was had by all. Some entertaining fans kept us laughing the entire time, along with the antics of some of our group.





I hope you have a very blessed fall and lovely October!

No comments:

Post a Comment