Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy October

I think October ranks as one of the busiest months of the year, so far. I don't remember other October's being quite so busy, other than with school and work. Work is still going great. My buddy had his first test on Monday and did fabulous, so I'm assuming, since he seemed to know all the answers. The weather has definitely cooled down, much to my chagrin. I miss those hot, sweaty days. :( But, the sun has been out and the work on the school has been going great!

Last week I made some yummy cupcakes! I got the idea out of What's New Cupcake? It's an awesome cupcake book.



Saw these sweet looking cars at school. Sorry for the poor quality. My cell isn't the greatest.

That's all for now. But, stay tuned for more fabulously interesting posts about my life. Ok, just kidding. But I will likely be posting again soon. Hope you're all enjoying your fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment