Thursday, October 21, 2010

The 1800s Continue

Apparently there was some mix-up with the people at Sears...they weren't going to deliver our new refrigerator until November 11th! Which is a holiday, of course, so you can bet it wouldn't be until November 12th. My mom called them and is apparently a bit of a wimp because she let them give her a smaller, cheaper one and they aren't delivering until Saturday. We'll have gone a week without a fridge! Totally ridiculous. And yes, I'm telling everyone to never shop at Sears. They have terrible customer service and rip you off. Don't go there!

On a better note, I'm going on a weekend birthday celebration with some friends this weekend! I'm very excited about it! :) I'll try to take some photos to share. Should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment