Monday, September 20, 2010

September Update

Although most of my very few readers are already aware of most events in my life, for you others, I bring you an update! Yes, you are welcome. :)

Well, just about 2 weeks ago, I was not exactly sure what to do with myself for this quarter, or even this year, not going to school at the moment. I'm still on the waiting list and we'll see what happens next year. So, I was talking with a friend about figuring out my life and jokingly told her, "I'm off to figure out my life." I got to my car and got a phone call about a job offer. It was completely unexpected and has been an answer to prayer. A friend of mine from high school has a brother with a disability. He's very smart and is taking classes at WWU, my former school, and needed an aide for his classes. It's a dream schedule, everything has worked out quite well so far, and I am still able to keep my job at the library and volunteer at the church school and camp, and I get weekends off! For now, it's a great job! I am very thankful that God always provides just in time. :)

Well, that's my big news. Nothing much else new. My younger cousin, who's in 11th grade, is starting Running Start tomorrow! Very weird! She's excited about it.

Oh, my dad is going to be able to have surgery pretty close to here, rather than going half-way across the country. They think it'll be a successful surgery. Please keep him in prayer!

Nothing else I can think of. I still haven't gotten my camera or USB drive back. Please keep those in prayer, especially my USB drive. I need it! Thank you all, you very few readers and even fewer commenters. :) May the rest of your September be very blessed!




"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
~ Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment