Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day Back To School

I had my first day back to college on Wednesday. It's sweet, I get to go to school, and get paid to do it, and don't have to study or take tests or do homework. All went well with my new buddy* except one thing...I lost him. Yes, on the very first day I lost my buddy. He was going up the elevator, so I took the stairs and told him I'd meet him at the top. I got up there and walked across the skybridge to the other elevator and waited and waited. I thought it was very odd that he wasn't coming up yet. I walked around a little, waiting, then finally it dawned on me...The elevator goes up! Not up and over! I walked back across the skybridge and there he was, on his phone telling his mom, "I think I lost her." I was laughing and so was he. I felt so stupid. All was well after that, but I couldn't help laughing the rest of the day when he'd go up the ramps and I'd take the stairs. I had to make sure to tell him I really would meet him at the top. :)




*That's what I'm going to call my friend's brother from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment