Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 2

I successfully finished Day 2 of Fall quarter without killing anyone, including myself. :P So far, my SO job has not started, which while I need the money asap, it's kind of nice not having to worry about it this week. Hopefully I can start next week. My PE class went by without any problems, mostly because we didn't do anything besides sign a waiver and read about the class. I felt so like a freshman because I was unfamiliar with the building and didn't know anyone. There are quite a few girls in the class so that will be nice, plus, the instructor is a girl! I'm so happy! Just about everyone looked at me when we talked about appropriate attire, but the only thing she said was no jean and to have proper shoes. :P So won't they all get a surprise on Tuesday AM.

Still no word back on switching my labs. I've emailed and talked to instructors and I'm still waiting on the official yes or no. Please continue to keep that in your prayers. Thank you!

I only have a few more hours left before I have 100 hours of volunteer at the hospital! I only started in August too. :)

Only 1 more day before the weekend. I think I'm gonna make it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment