Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick Update

Yet another pictureless update, but this one's not my fault! My camera card somehow got corrupted so I had to recover the photos. They are still enroute to my computer. But, I wanted to give a quick update, mostly a request for prayer for my dad and my family. He's going for his surgery on Wednesday, and we are all going down about 6 hours away, for 2 days, for the surgery. Please pray that all goes well. It's a potentially dangerous surgery, and we are praying for God's will to be done. We all appreciate your prayers! Thank you and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. what blessed assurance to know the great physician!! :) Your family will certainly be in our prayers. May the Lord give you all strength & faith the next few days... Looking forward to hearing all that the Lord will do! :)

    ReplyDelete