Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am not a faithful blogger

Since I'm not a very faithful blogger, it seems all I do is update. Oh well.

Last week was camp and boy was it amazing! The services were better than I could have imagined and the time spend with one another was such a blessing. I had a wonderful week.

This week is the fair and we have a witnessing booth there again. I've gotten the chance to work there for 3 days and it's been such a blessing too. It's been great getting to know the other believers and hear their testimonies and see them at work for the Gospel. Totally amazing. :)

My granny passed away yesterday. :( I miss her a lot. My dad has now lost both his parents. He was also in a car accident last week and is very blessed to be alive. So pray for us. We need it.

I graduate on Saturday!!!!! Very exciting. :) Pray for direction for me though, I need God's leading.

I lost my camera somewhere at camp. I'm still looking for my usb. Pray I find them! I really need them! :(

Well, a boring update, but at least you know what's going on. Hope you all are having warmer weather than we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment