Monday, May 10, 2010

Catch Up




I have lots of little posts I've been meaning to post the past little bit but most are forgotten. A little recap:

I did go to the Tulip Festival again this year and it was beautiful! I got lots of pretty pictures.

I've been busy working, doing school, homework, and volunteering. I am graduating in Summer!!!! Only 6 credits away from graduating! I can't believe it. I am still debating on whether or not I should walk. It's $40! I think they should be paying me!
Hm...not much else is new, except my bro is graduating from high school in about a month. Totally weird. He's going to be attending my school in the fall. Kinda neat. :)
Oh, I've been enjoying my two Anthro classes. One is boring and so pointless, but we've been having some hilarious (to me) discussions about evolution and creationism and these people who are supposed to be open-minded all gasp when someone mentions that kids at Whatcom actually believe in creationism. It was quite the entertaining day today. :P

Work is as crazy as ever. It must be a full moon soon or something...
That's about it for now. Enjoy some of my tulip photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment