Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Quarter

My last Spring quarter at WWU has officially begun. I can't believe it's going to be my last one! I've been here 4 years. It's gone by in a flash! Last quarter, as I've already said, was horribly busy. I was taking 20 credits, working two jobs, and juggling homework and projects coming out of my ears. This quarter I'm only taking 16 credits and have only 3 classes! :D It's a fabulous break so far. Yes, it's still busy and I have homework and papers, but not nearly as bad as 5 classes last quarter.

I know I keep saying I'll post pictures of things and never do, but I don't have a lot of time for blogging lately and no one seems to mind anyways, so unless it's something spectacular and I have the time, it probably won't happen anytime soon, just to warn you.

Also, my lovely little dog keeps taking my camera off the coffee table by the string and carrying it around the house. I almost feel like selling him sometimes. But he's grown lots and is very cute. Someday, I'll post a pic of him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment