Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Random Updates

It's time for pictures! :)

Delicious peanut butter bars! I stole the recipe from Miss America and have made them many times to the delight of my co-workers. They are a hit!


D and I at their last band concert!

We went to B-Bay for a Memorial Day picnic with the family. We tried our hand at grilling clams.


It was a beautiful day! We prayed for sun and got it! :)


D & I at high school graduation!!!!


My baby bro....(Sob)
Freedom!!!!

Two of my cousins on a picnic. Aren't they precious?


Church grad 2010! YES!!!!!!


D & I showing off their skills. :)


My crazy uncle. :D


:) I love this pic.


I love this one too. :)



Last day of Sunday School!!! They wanted to do a play of Jesus' death on the cross and His resurrection. Quite adorable. I enjoyed these kids a lot!


Puzzles! Mine is the one with all the doors. It was relatively easy.


This was M's. It took us about 5 hours....Including lots of breaks. It was a toughie! 350 pieces that all looked a lot alike!

What a night! :)



How did you like the photo update? I'd love the feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Ruth, I loved the photo updates! hehe.. & your little comments underneath them. The one of you & your momma is precious & you are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete